Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Created!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Forum Created! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Created!   Forum Created! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:31 pm

Hey everyone, it's the one and only Tiger, your very own creative administrator. From our most recent forum provider, we bring you a new, better place to show your skills as both a roleplayer and active member of our brand new environment. If you were a member of the old forums, Tiger's Space, you'll just have to re-register. Sorry, but it's definitely worth it!

As always, with a new website, we'll need new moderators and artists! Now we're able to have gallerys and smileys created, so if you have one you'd like out on the spaces of Civilization: Roleplay, just private message myself, Tigerruby.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out our new location!

Tiger
Back to top Go down
https://civilizationroleplay.rpg-board.net
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Number of posts : 78

Forum Created! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Created!   Forum Created! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:23 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackassrocks123
Tigerruby
Admin
Tigerruby

Number of posts : 91

Forum Created! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Created!   Forum Created! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:11 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
https://civilizationroleplay.rpg-board.net
gigantoir
Newbie Noob
gigantoir

Number of posts : 28

Forum Created! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Created!   Forum Created! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:35 pm

woo... cheers Rolling Eyes What a Face Crying or Very sad Smile Embarassed Surprised Shocked cherry albino cat geek jocolor queen sunny flower afro lol! afro lol! elephant study rendeer farao geek jocolor queen
Back to top Go down
Bite Me XD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Bite Me XD

Number of posts : 33

Forum Created! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Created!   Forum Created! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:32 am

Isn't it great.
It's been YONKS since hte forum was created, and we havn't added anything...
Hmmm...

I think I could try and code a "his message has been hidden" thing...but I can't be bothered >_>... afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Created! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Created!   Forum Created! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Created!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civilization: Roleplaying :: General Forums :: News-
Jump to: