Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forever Night

Go down 
+2
Blink182freak
xHawkfirex
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gigantoir
Newbie Noob
gigantoir

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Forever Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:52 pm

Yo, should I ask to join or should I just post a bio? IDK, can I join?
Back to top Go down
xHawkfirex
Newbie Noob
xHawkfirex

Number of posts : 42
Location : I don't exist... You sure you don't need help...? If you're seeing this, well...
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:57 pm

((Post a bio, and I'll see if it's good.))
Back to top Go down
magikchicken
Newbie Noob
magikchicken

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:51 am

((Hey all! ^_^))

~Bio~

Name: Sarren

Appearance: Tall, quite thin, blond-haired and blue-eyed, Sarren is unobtrusive at first glance, but upon looking closer, he unconsciously carries himself with perfect balance and a straight back.
His sharp features seem like they should look imposing, but somehow he always comes across with a first impression of 'cheerful and friendly', likely due to the fact that his face looks most natural in a smile.
Sarren's arms, slim and proportional, nevertheless hold a great amount of strength, as if composed only of bone and muscle.
Sarren tends to wear light, informal t-shirts in bright colours; he never wears shorts, preferring jeans or casual-formal pants of slightly tamer colours, such as tan or black; However, what he wears never clashes, more out of an innate sense of colour-coordination than any conscious attempt at fashion.

Personality: Friendly and outgoing almost to the point of being naive, Sarren is almost never seen without a smile. His energetic involvement in nearly anything which catches his attention makes him very popular among everyone who knows him, without any conscious effort on his part.
Sarren's attitude towards having 'things' is borderline nihilistic, materialism being overrated in his opinion. Access to things to do is far more important to him.

Short history: Sarren, one hundred percent dedicated to everything he chooses to do, is part of many different clubs at school, ranging from Soccer to Kendo to (surprising everyone, including his parents) the debate team.
Excelling in schoolwork as well as sports, a member of the Drama club and the school band, Sarren doesn't seem to have anything lacking from his life... until... ((OOC: Heh.))

What do you have with you?: A few changes of clothing, a laptop and the associated power cable, and a wooden practice sword w/sheath and bandolier-belt.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
magikchicken
Newbie Noob
magikchicken

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:31 pm

((Sorry for not waiting to be accepted, but I waited a day and I'm quite sure my bio is sufficient. ^_^ Overconfident, perhaps, but with reason.
Hope you don't mind, this is my intro post!))

Sarren walked in the door, dropping his wooden practice sword against the wall beside the doorway. His usual yell of "I'm home, where's the food?" didn't get an answer, so he assumed his parents were off doing the myriad errands which seemed to inexplicably spawn in adults' timetables.

Shrugging, Sarren made his way into the kitchen, and put together a midafternoon snack of a toasted bagel with cream cheese, and a bowl of breakfast cereal. He was always hungry after Kendo practice, unsurprisingly. ~Must burn a lot of calories,~ he thought absently to himself.

Finishing the food, Sarren noticed that the shirt he was wearing was a bit sweat-stained. Going upstairs, he grabbed a change of clothing and had a shower. Feeling much cleaner and completely rejuvenated, Sarren came downstairs, now wearing a blindingly bright turquoise t-shirt and a pair of jeans of a slightly darker blue.

Entering the kitchen again, it occurred to Sarren to check for a note. His parents always left a post-it, or a piece of paper, when they were going to be out unexpectedly, but Sarren looked on all the countertops and the door of the fridge to no avail.
Beginning to get an odd feeling in the back of his mind, Sarren didn't rush it. Intuition, he'd found, didn't work well if you thought about it too much.

Checking the dining room, Sarren was surprised to see some chairs pulled out, and food lying half-eaten on plates. His parents were very unlikely to allow anything to interrupt a meal.
Sarren's light, high-grade sports sneakers made almost no sound as he walked quickly throughout the house, now alert to things not as they should be. The calendar, sitting in pride of place on the inside of the front door, had nothing on it after six o'clock; Several rooms had glasses or dishes from snacks on the tables, in a way that he knew his parents would have cleaned up before leaving the house.

Sarren was beginning to realize that something wasn't right, a stronger feeling than simply the evidence could create. Returning to his room, without quite knowing why, Sarren picked up the large blue-and-black backpack he used to carry his books when he biked to and from school.

The thought, lurking in the back of his mind until now, manifested itself: Sarren suddenly knew that if he ever wanted to see his parents again, he needed to go looking. The scariest part was, he didn't know how he knew.
His mind made up, Sarren began packing a few changes of clothing, complete with socks and underwear, into the backpack, then grabbed his laptop from his desk, unplugging the power cord and sliding both in, cushioned by the clothes. On his way downstairs, he looked at the practice sword in its sheath, attached to a swordbelt. After a few moments, he slowly picked it up, dropping his backpack, and put the swordbelt around his body, under his arm and above his shoulder, like a bandolier. The wooden sheath rested against his back, under his backpack, comforting while at the same time reminding him that he might need it.

A few minutes later, Sarren got onto his bike, and rode out of the driveway, into the midafternoon sunshine. He didn't know where he was going, but he trusted... fate, or whatever else... to lead him to the right place.
It was a lot easier to believe in fate, suddenly, and the supernatural and all that. After all, one's parents didn't simply disappear without explanation every day.

But still... Somehow, the day didn't seem ominous. With the sun shining like this... Sarren could almost pretend he was just on his way to the corner store, to pick up some junk food or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Night   Forever Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civilization: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: Other-
Jump to: