Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gray Team

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:55 pm

"Relax, soldier. I'm Petty Officer Mark Smith. I'm a SPARTAN. And put that gun away, its not use against my armor, especially my shields," said Mark, as he stood up. He was seven foot two inches in his MJOLNIR armor, so he towered over the man in front of him, who seemed to be a Marine. And, judging by the stripes on his shoulders, a Sergeant.

Mark patiently waited for the man's reply as he looked at him through his visor.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackassrocks123
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Number of posts : 66

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:29 pm

The soldier slowly lowered the Magnum, still glaring at the SPARTAN. He slid it into the holster at his waist and picked up his Assault Rifle.'
"Sorry, sir. Bit of a tumble, a knock to the head is all." The soldier replied, extending his hand.
"Sergeant Sam Wall." He added, greating the SPARTAN.
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:32 pm

Mark shook the man's hand firmly. He then looked around, noticing another two dead Grunts and, of course, the dead golden Elite lying at his feet. Mark nodded, admiring the Marine's handy work. He then got serious and looked up at Sam. "D--n good job, soldier. Now, how did you get here? Another escape pod?" asked Mark. Mark knew that Sam probably wouldn't know why they were sent in escape pods. SPARTAN's had incredibly memory and it took a lot to make them forget, so Sam, in Mark's opinion, probably wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:36 pm

Sam took his helmet off and ran a hand through his hair, which was wet from the sweat he had formed while fighting.
"No clue, sir. I woke up some ways down their, being fired upon. I just started shooting and got inside." Sam replied, checking his Assault Rifle. With a few curses thrown around he threw the gun on the floor.
"Damn thing is empty." He groaned, pulling his Magnum out and steadying it.
"We'd better go kill whoever is in charge here then, sir." Sam said, turning around and facing the path he had yet to walk up.

((They should soo fight in a Covenant held city, like a full on Assault.))
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Mark thought for a moment. He wasn't surprised with what Sam said, but it did puzzle him a little. He then noticed that Sam had no ammo for his MA5B. "Here, Sergeant," said Mark as he tossed him three magazines. He then pulled the receiver back on his assault rifle and stared down the path Sam had looked down. "Yea, taking out whose ever in charge here would be good. We would have some place to sleep, eat, you know. Be safe," said Mark nodding.

---

ooc: Yea, we might do that.
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:44 pm

Sam picked up his Assault Rifle, loaded a magazine into it and pressed the stock against his shoulder.
"Alright, sir. I'll take point." Sam said, moving off up the hall with his finger positioned right over the trigger. This area was extremely quiet, and that usually meant there was about six squads of Grunts hiding around a corner, ready to fry any unlucky fellow who was caught off guard. After a few minutes of walking Sam stopped, dropping to a knee at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
"I'm guessing their leader will be up there, probably some Meglomaniac Brute." Sam hissed.
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:50 pm

Mark put a finger to his mouth, but then nodded. He peeked around the corner, and saw that Sam's words were true. One Brute and squad of maybe half a dozen or so Grunts sleeping, though one of them was up and about. Mark then turned back, and made a hand gesture to Sam, indicating that he cut right, and ambush the majority of the Grunts while Mark would throw a grenade in, hopefully distracting the Brute, allowing Sam to move in to take out those Grunts. It was quite complicated, but Mark was positive that Sam would get it. Mark then pulled out a grenade and got ready.

---

ooc: Just tell me if it confuses you. I think I worded that a bit oddly.
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:53 pm

OOC: I think I understand.

Sam nodded and turned right down a corridor, finding another way up. It was a simple slop, which he jogged up and turned the corner on. He was now on the right side of the group, with the Assualt Rifle pressed against his shoulder. He dropped to his stomach and crawled forward a bit, inch by inch until he could gun down everyone one of the grunt. Although he pulled a grenade from his belt just in case, placing it beside his Assault Rifle. He waited for a few seconds, expecting the grenade to be thrown and go off. His finger was over the trigger, applying a small amount of pressure to it.
"Come on, come on, come on." He hissed to himself, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:01 pm

Mark rolled the grenade on the ground and it landed about a foot from the Brute and the Grunts. Mark then took cover behind the wall once more, and waited for five seconds. The five seconds came, and then Mark heard the loud explosion, as well as snarls and cries. Mark then turned around the corner, and saw the Brute incredibly wounded and two Grunts dead.
Back to top Go down
gigantoir
Newbie Noob
gigantoir

Number of posts : 28

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:03 pm

ooc: Hey peoples, may I join your roleplay? If so, where do I start?
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:04 pm

ooc: Yea.

And if your a SPARTAN, make an intro waking up in the downed escape shuttle.

If your a Marine, make an intro in a downed escape shuttle, but a different one lol.
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:04 pm

Sam let out a war cry and let loose on them, emptying one magazine in easily under one minutes. Bullet cases were flying all over his head, and as he reloaded he threw his grenade at them. After it exploded he continued to shoot, until the floor held about 3 inches of blood in every section. The Brute was still alive however, propped against the wall with blood leaking from various holes on its muscular body.
"Stay down." Sam ordered as he stood, the stock against his shoulder and advanced slowly, finger on the trigger.

((Woah, Lightning. :O))
Back to top Go down
gigantoir
Newbie Noob
gigantoir

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:06 pm

ooc: Alrighty then, I've never played Halo before (shocker) so I'll go read the wiki article before I start.
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:09 pm

Mark finished the Brute off with four well placed rounds. The Brute snarled some and then said something in his language, and then passed away. Mark's language processors weren't able to decode it, which puzzled Mark even more. "Hmm..." murmured Mark as he looked around, noticing the other Grunts were dead. "I don't think we're done yet," said Mark as he heard some more snarls and loud thumping.
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:16 pm

((My posts are likely to get shorter, I'm plating Halo 2..))

Sam nodded and turned on his heel to face the way he come in.
"Sir, call in some back up?" Sam offered feebly as he switched on his torch and aimed at the way the sound was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:18 pm

ooc: Lol ok.

---

"We have no back up, Sergeant. My Gray Team is currently knocked out cold. Its just me, you, and some Covenant. A picnic eh?" asked Mark sarcastically, but he once again got serious. He walked slowly and cautiously up the stairs, the sounds getting louder. Mark shook his head, disagreeing with himself most likely, but continued to go.
Back to top Go down
EagleBlade
Newbie Noob
EagleBlade

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:27 pm

Sam smiled weakly and walked just behind the SPARTAN.
"A picnic, eh? They bringing the food? We'll bring the blood." Sam retorted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
gigantoir
Newbie Noob
gigantoir

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:28 pm

"What the..." Eric awoke in a tipped over escape pod. He took a look through the window, dense jungle surrounded the pod. "How the hell did this happen?" He yelled furiously. He picked up his firearm and exited the craft. Eric looked around, he was in a clearing in a jungle. He did not detect any threats in the area. He held his gun at his side, what to do, what to do?
((Are they equipped with communicators of any kind?))
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:42 pm

ooc: Yes they do. However, it has a small range of about one mile (sense it is damaged, along with most of the pod's systems), but thats more than enough to contact Mark and Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gray Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Team   Gray Team - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gray Team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civilization: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: SciFi-
Jump to: