Civilization: Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization: Roleplaying

Civilization: Roleplaying is a place where Roleplayers can meet up and chat or do what they do best: Roleplay!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbroseGecko
Newbie Noob
AmbroseGecko

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series?   Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:00 pm

I know probably about 80% of you have no idea what this series is about, or even seen it. But, you should definitly go check it out; great books.

Now to the point of the thread... favorite characters?

Mine would have to be of course Richard and Khalan. Just out of pure awesomeness from both of them... Richard inner subtractice wizard is fascinating, yet mysterious and at the end of the books it just leaves you hanging on a thread wether he ever truly mastered them...

My other favorite would be Cara. THroughout the series Cara is both a vital main character and a comedy relief. As she sees Richard and his wife Khalan throughout the toughest times in their youthful lives...

Post your opinions!
Back to top Go down
Blink182freak
Not-So-Noobie
Blink182freak

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series?   Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:19 pm

Sorta reminds me of the Forgotten Realms. Books about a Dark Elf, Drizzt, and his adventures with his Dwarf friends, Barbarian friend, Halfling friend and Human friends.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackassrocks123
AmbroseGecko
Newbie Noob
AmbroseGecko

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series?   Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:56 pm

I've read some of the series, I find Drizzt funny lol.
Back to top Go down
magikchicken
Newbie Noob
magikchicken

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series?   Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:28 am

Blink182freak wrote:
Sorta reminds me of the Forgotten Realms. Books about a Dark Elf, Drizzt, and his adventures with his Dwarf friends, Barbarian friend, Halfling friend and Human friends.

Very Happy Drizzt is awesome. But, I wouldn't describe him as funny. Shocked
Oddly enough, I find the dwarves the funniest. Especially when they're concocting plans that are so silly, they just might work... Like using 'bad air' (flammable gas) as a weapon...
Ok, no more spoilers for anyone who hasn't read that particular bit of Drizzt's saga... But yeah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series?   Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite characters in the Sword of Truth series?
Page 1 of 1